1413Re: [pfaf] Bone tumour in dog

  • Diane Lee Long
    Sep 29, 2006
      Hello,

      I have a Pineal Brain Tumor. Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota and the Air Force gave me from 1 1/2 to 2 years to live. That was back in 1992! This is what I do.

      I take Essics which has four main ingredients of Burdock Root, Sheep Sorrel, Slippery Elm Bark and Turkish Rhubarb Root. I also put blood root into it.

      I also make and try to use Colloidal Silver on a daily bases. I never drink soda of any kind, bought water, or anything like store bought juices. I drink only distilled water that I distill myself or juices that I make myself. For the government now is having the companies that make and distribute these products are allowed to put Fluoride and Chlorine in them and they do not need to label that these have been added.

      Ligeia Thomas <screechowl333@...> wrote:
      Does anyone have any experience with treating canine bone tumours with herbs?

      One of my dogs has just been diagnosed with one on her hind leg. She is 13 years old and incredibly fit for her age and very young looking as all my dogs are, through a life time of additive free eating and drug free health, so it is a real shock to me.

      Any information would be so much appreciated.

      Jo

      Yahshuah's Servant,

      Diane

    »