1378Re: [pfaf] new member

    Aug 14, 2006
      Lagenaria vulgaris is synonymous for L. siceraria, bottle gourd, Calebash gourd.  easily grown if enough space and planty rich soil.
      -  I guess you will find more than you can read about it in a google search..
      used for lots of different bottles, cups, and other kitchen utensils, as well as edibility, although no great taste when fruits are young.

      Geir Flatabø

      On 8/6/06, veronica giselle lescano <vg_lescano@...> wrote:
      Hello,
      my name is Veronica and I have just became a member of this list,
       I have been trying to find information about a plant, which scientific name is lagenaria vulgaris, this is famous in South america because it is used in the process to obtain yerba mate ( a well known drink ), do you konw something about this plant or have any idea where can I get information????
      thanks a lot
      kind regards
      Veronica

      Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.