      From: pfaf@yahoogroups.com [mailto:pfaf@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Richard Morris
      Sent: 14 August 2006 16:52
      To: pfaf@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [pfaf] Re: change of e-mail...VIRUS ALERT

      Thanks for the heads up. Not quite sure how it happened, but I've now
      set things up so posts from either of these members are always
      moderated, so you should not see any more spam or virus from them.
      Both members are long term members who have not posted viruses before,
      so I'm not sure what has happen.

      Rich