1374Re: [pfaf] Re: change of e-mail...VIRUS ALERT

  • Pat Meadows
    Aug 14, 2006
      On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 15:52:25 -0000, you wrote:

      >Thanks for the heads up. Not quite sure how it happened, but I've now
      >set things up so posts from either of these members are always
      >moderated, so you should not see any more spam or virus from them.
      >Both members are long term members who have not posted viruses before,
      >so I'm not sure what has happen.

      Most probably the viruses have gone out without their knowledge.

      The best thing to do, safest, is to change the Yahoogroups setting so that
      it will strip all attachments from messages. Those list members who want
      to show photos can upload them to the list's photos section on Yahoogroups.

      Pat
      Blog (mainly gardening and cooking related):
      http://www.entire-of-itself.blogspot.com/
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic