1335Google top rank

  • Rich Morris
    Jul 12, 2006
      I just did a google search for a few terms, turns our we are number 1
      for 'Ground cover plants' and no 6 for 'plants'.

      Cool Eh!

      Rich

      Curiously the biggest referrer (i.e. number of time a link to pfaf from
      a the page is clicked) is wikipedia (no surprise) but the plant in
      question is Noble rhubarb or Sikkim Rhubarb - Rheum nobile. The next big
      referers were wikipedia pages for Aloe_vera, Olives and Dandelion.

      --
      Plants for a Future: 7000 useful plants
      Web: http://www.pfaf.org/