1229looking for wild food experts

  • Richard Morris
    Apr 18, 2006
      I UK TV producer rang me the other day looking for people knowledgable
      in wild foods. Copy of her email below. Rich

      --
      Hi Richard,
      Could you pass this around to any interested parties?

      Viking Film and Television are developing a programme for a major
      terrestrial channel based around wild foods . We are looking for wild
      food experts, people that have a lot of foraging experience and
      practical wild living knowledge in Britain.
      Please get in touch with Miriam Cooke or Nigel Horne at 01833 695530
      or email miriamcooke@....

      Miriam Cooke

      Viking Film and Television

      44 The Bank, Barnard Castle, Co Durham, DL12 8PN

      T 01833 695530 MOB 07740428038 E miriamcooke@...

      www.vikingfilmandtv.co.uk
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic