1215Re: [pfaf] REF OSAGE ORANGE

  • debi novice
    Mar 29, 2006
      You say "blessings" twice, and I understand that's
      supposed to be some sort of blanket soothing, but who
      are you? I have had too many backdoor solicitors on
      too many of my groups, not to wonder at one who uses
      fuzzies without substance.

      I'm giving for the fun of it. I love Hedge
      (osageorange). Perhaps I should have specified for
      your edification, but I am not planning on even
      requesting postage charges.

      IOW, he gets hedge(osage orange), from me, for
      nothing. Not even for the postage he offered- and he
      gets feral, strong, adaptive kids from me; not
      greenhouse propagates. I don't charge a thing for my
      sharing. I only give the strongest, most adaptive and
      solid propagates possible.

      I don't do hothouse wimpys. I use years of
      dirty-hands, firsthand practice, wild,
      forage/wildcraft experience, to share Mom Earth's
      Gifts.

      Share, is the operative word. there will be no charge
      or recompense involved in my share. that would be
      wrong.

      As smart as thee PFAF files are, the propagate
      instructions are rather across- the- board, and at
      times useless, in a practical sense.

      deb

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic