1162Re: [pfaf] Hedge for exposed hillside in W. Cornwall

  • Now
    Feb 21 3:17 PM
      stratify?

      allmendeperma@... wrote:
      Hi Geir,
      thanx for the answer!
      I´m not sure what you mean by this:
      "...If you "hurt" the seed, at the acute end, the seed usually will grow
      "at once"."
      Hurt the cone to make the seeds ripen in the first year? Where´ve you got this information from and does it work in detail?
      Greetings from Klaus

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      --

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/