1091Newbie Here...hello!

  • SE MA Coast, Zone 7
    Jan 17, 2006
      Hello,
      I am new to this forum. I have found the PFAF website often as I look
      up plants. I am earnestly looking for a plant: Bakeapple, also known
      as Cloudberry (Rubus chamaemorus). I live in USA, and we have these
      in some places in Maine, but the plant is not worked as a crop here.
      I am creating a special garden on my property, and I would love to add
      this plant. I found a source for seeds in Scotland, ut getting them
      here is a little crazy. I found a source for plants, but they are
      out, and do not know when they will have them again.

      I would be so thankful to receive any help at all.
      Thanks again, and I am glad to e here!
      Robin
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic