1052Happy Christmas!

  • Now
    Dec 24, 2005
      ...the real one not the masonic blag!

      ...check out some real peace convoy acid!

      (ahhch!, if only the actual free outdoor party was so easy to find at this point in time)

      Blessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggssssssssssssssssssss

      Now <cromlech108@...> wrote:
      haha no sorry...I wont start playing games with negative karma!

      Griselda <griselda1@...> wrote:
      Slugs....night-time beasties....can be found and picked up after dusk and carried elsewhere if you don’t want to kill them, or frogs from a pond can have a go at them, as can a few chickens wandering round as the evening arrives. But it depends on what scale you are talking about, and how squeamish you are I suppose. I take my slugs outside to the roadway and leave them on some old leaves or grass. They have a bit of journey to find their way back. I do the same with snails too.

      ..one serious problem in the UK with mulching can be slugs...especially so in vegetable growing mulched senarios's...more specifically sheet mulching, I haven't really found a way around this because I refuse to kill them...they hide under the sheeting...not really a preoblem though with well established plants. I muclhed a veg area with old canvas tarpaulin last season...this suppressed weeds very well, and the soil looked good underneath, I cut holes to plant stuff into, but the slugs were immediately there, the magic I was on about last year...its a cresent moon goddess magic invocation garden somehow was working in reverese (attack the space rather than protection) ...so I just had to do what was possible and let it go.

      Its a big and serious question mulching and compost because this is central to any garden work...you need a good supply of compost to plant stuff into and you need to add fertility to a garden...or at least set up to be self supporting ideally.

      Blessings

      Yahoo! Messenger <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/uk/taglines/default/messenger/*http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com >  NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail  <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/uk/taglines/default/messenger/*http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com >

      Garden home dallas <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Garden+home+dallas&w1=Garden+home+dallas&w2=Organic+gardening&w3=Home+and+garden+accessory&w4=Organic+gardening+magazine&w5=Organic+gardening+supply&w6=Organic+vegetable+gardening&c=6&s=173&.sig=Gfs2l9lGnzs92v57WY3QlA> Organic gardening <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Organic+gardening&w1=Garden+home+dallas&w2=Organic+gardening&w3=Home+and+garden+accessory&w4=Organic+gardening+magazine&w5=Organic+gardening+supply&w6=Organic+vegetable+gardening&c=6&s=173&.sig=6nAdTleevpVOCvDXprpYBg> Home and garden accessory <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Home+and+garden+accessory&w1=Garden+home+dallas&w2=Organic+gardening&w3=Home+and+garden+accessory&w4=Organic+gardening+magazine&w5=Organic+gardening+supply&w6=Organic+vegetable+gardening&c=6&s=173&.sig=RlUUbnbj5nF7nDD7R>
      Organic gardening magazine <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Organic+gardening+magazine&w1=Garden+home+dallas&w2=Organic+gardening&w3=Home+and+garden+accessory&w4=Organic+gardening+magazine&w5=Organic+gardening+supply&w6=Organic+vegetable+gardening&c=6&s=173&.sig=YXYbv93Hdlbnu1ms> Organic gardening supply <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Organic+gardening+supply&w1=Garden+home+dallas&w2=Organic+gardening&w3=Home+and+garden+accessory&w4=Organic+gardening+magazine&w5=Organic+gardening+supply&w6=Organic+vegetable+gardening&c=6&s=173&.sig=0WHfufxU8GMXgoFrRl> Organic vegetable gardening <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Organic+vegetable+gardening&w1=Garden+home+dallas&w2=Organic+gardening&w3=Home+and+garden+accessory&w4=Organic+gardening+magazine&w5=Organic+gardening+supply&w6=Organic+vegetable+gardening&c=6&s=173&.sig=eZA1oyXFUi4Xi-C>

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS