1038Re: [pfaf] shredded leaves

  • TradingPostPaul
    Dec 22, 2005
      Or just start by shredding the leaves with the mower. Add nitrogen, and you get finished compost in weeks, under the proper conditions of moisture and warmth.

      paul, tradingpost@...
      The outstanding scientific discovery of the twentieth century is not television, or radio, but rather the complexity of the land organism. Only those who know the most about it can appreciate how little we know about it.
      - Aldo Leopold in Round River, 1933