1028Re: [pfaf] shredded leaves

  • Now
    Dec 21, 2005
      yes

      Oscar Pena <troya_1970@...> wrote:

      Hi All,

      I've placed about 3 to 4 inches of shredded leaves in my garden area as per recommendation from a friend, he told me that they will be  a great fertilizer and also will prevent unwanted weeds to grow. When I see under the leaves they look that they are very dark and decomposing also very wet (we are in the middle of the winter).
      My garden is a new garden and I planted al perennial bulbs last October. Hoping they will grow in spring.

      So my question is
      do you think it will be good for my garden?
      was my friend correct or not?

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      Play Santa's Celebrity Xmas Party, an exclusive game from Yahoo!
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic