New Source of Information

  • Clay Wharry
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 23, 2006
      I have found a new source of information that might prove a bit
      useful. I will be doing some additional research on this source and
      hopefully will be able to post some new information.

      I have bene away from the genealogy for a while and wanting to get
      back into it. Anybody else had any luck finding stuff out?

      Clay
    • ouradoptedmilitaryfamily
      Message 2 of 4 , May 19, 2010
        So, did the new source of info pan out? I hit a wall with my family research. :(

        Lisa

        --- In peters_family@yahoogroups.com, "Clay Wharry" <claywharry@...> wrote:

        > I have found a new source of information that might prove a bit
        > useful. I will be doing some additional research on this source and
        > hopefully will be able to post some new information.
        >
        > I have bene away from the genealogy for a while and wanting to get
        > back into it. Anybody else had any luck finding stuff out?
        >
        > Clay

      • Clay Wharry
        Message 3 of 4 , May 20, 2010
          It must not have panned out...I dont even remember the stuff now...been awhile I guess.

          So, did the new source of info pan out? I hit a wall with my family research. :(

          Lisa

          --- In peters_family@yahoogroups.com, "Clay Wharry" <claywharry@...> wrote:

          > I have found a new source of information that might prove a bit
          > useful. I will be doing some additional research on this source and
          > hopefully will be able to post some new information.
          >
          > I have bene away from the genealogy for a while and wanting to get
          > back into it. Anybody else had any luck finding stuff out?
          >
          > Clay

        • Lisa Cross
          Message 4 of 4 , May 20, 2010
            lol  - no problem.  I was hoping for a grenade to blast a hole in the wall I ran into w/ the search.