Re: [peters_family] Peters Family in Nebraska

  • Clay Wharry
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2011
      Thank you for your interest in the Peters genealogy..while the Peters name is fairly common, here is what I know about the family that is posted and you responded to.
      The Peters were located mostly in western Nebraska, many buried in Chappell, Lodgepole and Sidney.  My specific descendants were from George Jeppe Peters and Maude Smith marriage, which took place in 1907 in Nebraska.  Some of the descendants also later moved to Colorado, in the Cos Springs and Denver area.
      If you have any linkage to them..would be happy to try and discover your story.
      let me know if this helps
      Regards
      Clay Wharry