9Try Searching In This Area......

  • Sarah
    Feb 16, 2008
      Hello, my name is Sarah Peters, I've just joined this group because I
      too am interested in finding my families' routes. But as I was reading
      some of the other entries I saw how many of you mentioned the Nebraska
      area. For those of you searching for our routes, you should try
      searching the York, Pennsylvania area. That is my hometown and the
      majority of York is the Peters'. I didn't know if any of you had
      searched Pennsylvania or Maryland yet so I thought I'd let you know
      that it should be a good place to search and I think you'll be happy
      with the results. I too will be searching as well, and now I know that
      a lot of us are in the Nebraska area as well. I wish you all
      successful searches.

      ~ ~ Sarah ~ ~
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic