No activity in last 7 days
This group is a forum and resource for those who have ever loved and lost a companion animal. No matter what your friends and family might think or say, you know that the sorrow you feel about your pet's death is very real and very painful. This group was launched by Dr. Lorri Greene, a licensed psychologist with 20 years of experience as a companion animal bereavement specialist. With Jacquelyn Landis, Dr. Greene has just published "Saying Good-Bye to the Pet You Love" (New Harbinger Publications, 2002).
- Loss of Pet
- Dec 31, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.