Re: Fw: (US) PETA: People Enabling Terrorist Atrocities

  • richard_d_large
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2005
      Coporations generally have the attitude that any news that they
      themselve don't generate is bad news.

      Times 'they are a changin'.

      The Covance lawsuit is going to be the first of many. Just wait. I
      hope that PETA has a lot of lawyers willing to do years of Pro Bono
      work because they are getting ready to get taken to school and taught
      what legal harrassment really means.

      Fun fun fun...

      I bet Newkirk is so mad she could eat raw meat right now..

      --- In petasavetheanimals@yahoogroups.com, Cynthia Hendrick