S. Korea - Citizen Suit to Save Our Earth and Life (In response to the live burial of animals during the Foot & Mouth Disease outbreak in 2010-11)

  • Giny Woo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2012
      The Foot-and-Mouth Disease (“FMD”) which swept the entire country from
      November 2010 to the spring of 2011 killed 3.48 million pigs and other
      hoofed animals while highly pathogenic Avian Influenza (“AI”) killed
      6.27 million chickens and ducks, etc.

      The mass destruction conducted as a ‘stamping-out policy’ shocked the nation.  It's been two years and KARA (Korea Animal Rights Advocates) and Green Party of S. Korea is filing a "Citizen Suit to Save Our Earth and Life" against their government.

      Read more: http://koreandogs.org/?p=4107

      Sign and share petitions: http://koreandogs.org/?page_id=1512

      What you can do: http://koreandogs.org/?page_id=107

      Thank you and Happy Holidays to Everyone!