Fw: [voicesforRahkim] Crow shoot scheduled in...

  • Cynthia Hendrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2005
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Lynn Collea-Price <lhasaluvr@...>
      To: ShelterPetzMD-ETC <ShelterPetzMD-ETC@yahoogroups.com>
      CC: lhasalover@...
      Subject: [voicesforRahkim] Crow shoot scheduled in...
      Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 00:22:54 -0500

      From: Yodelingyogi@... [mailto:Yodelingyogi@...]

      To: nancylward2002@... [mailto:nancylward2002@...] ;
      lhasalover@... [mailto:lhasalover@...]

      Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 5:04 PM

      Subject: Fwd:Crow shoot scheduled in...

      In a message dated 1/24/2005 12:02:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      robinyager@... [mailto:robinyager@...] writes:

      > mayor@... [mailto:mayor@...]

      Send your letter to stop the cruel killing of crows to promote a bar.
      Tell the mayor how you feel about any town that would allow this.

      Anyone in PETA out there?  HELP!

      Joyce

      I am trying to help keep whatever farm land is left in this country. If
      we all get together and share we stand a better chance. We need to help
      feed this country and be able to share with each other. So join now and
      let your fellow farmers and rescuers, animal sanctuaries

      and true land lovers.
      farmwastenotwantnot-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Forgotten Friends Pet Rescue, Inc.
      A not for profit truly caring rescue/sanctuary in NYS
      join this list to help farm rescues and sanctuaries survive..keep
      American Farming

      [http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/%5d.

      To: SpringFarm CARES <partnershelpinganimalscoalition@yahoogroups.com>
      From: rjyager <robinyager@...>
      Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 08:57:21 -0800 (PST)
      Subject: [partnershelpinganimalscoalition] FW: [Firepaw]: Crow shoot
      scheduled in Auburn-protest letters needed

      ACTION REQUESTED: CROW SHOOT--NY

      ````````````````````````````````

      We just found out the Auburn Crow shoot is scheduled to take place
      Saturday
      and Sunday February 12 and 13. It will be hosted by the same bar, but it
      is
      now known as J&B's Bar and Grill, not Spinouts, as it is under new
      management. 74 Orchard Street, Auburn, NY, 13021.We may be having a
      strategy
      meeting the first week of February in Auburn. Time and date will be
      announced later. We need help and we are asking everyone to do the
      following:
      1. Email, call or write Auburn mayor Tim Lattimore (24 South Street,
      Auburn,
      315-255-4104; mayor@...) and the Cayuga County Tourism
      Office
      (151 Genesee Street, Auburn, 315-255-1658). Tell them you have heard on
      the
      radio and tv or read in the newspaper that the City of Auburn might be
      planning a Crow Festival, (The mayor has been saying this, and I have
      had
      inquiries about it.) and that you would like more information about it
      and
      possible crow tours. Be sure to mention that you live outside of Auburn,
      if
      you do, and mention that a crow festival would bring you to Auburn, but
      crow shoot never would. Local people can stress that they also support
      festival. This will help our crow committee enormously in promoting and
      protecting the crows.
      2. Equally important, call DEC Director Gary Barnhardt in Albany and
      tell
      him you want to see him put an end to events like the Auburn crow
      shoot.
      Phone calls work best with the DEC. 518-402-8919.
      3. If you would like to write a letter to the local newspapers about
      the
      crow shoot or the crow festival.
      The Citizen, 25 Dill Street, Auburn, NY 13021, 315-253-5311, ext 243;
      citizenletters@..., website: www.auburnpub.com.
      The Post Standard, The Reader's Page, Box 4915, Syracuse, NY 13221,
      315-470-2167l

      Letters@... (Subject: Post Standard Letter); website:
      www.syracuse.com
      * Anyone who can help by taking part in a demonstration,  email
      jsarn@...
      Thank you,
      Rita S
      Auburn, NY

      Robin J. Yager
      Director
      Network Partners for Animals
      partnershelpinganimalscoalition-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Spring Farm CARES
      3364 Route 12
      Clinton, NY 13323
      315-790-1404
      Dear Human,
      Why do you think that you are superior to me?
      Is it because you can "talk"?
      I just speak a different language from yours.
      Please don't mistreat me.
      Your ignorance is not my fault.
      Sincerely,
      Non-Human