Sale of Wild Horses to Slaughter Legalized!!!

  • sweet_lady_19_2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2004
      PERMISSION TO CROSSPOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      I saw this post this morning and I can't believe it, what a tragedy!!

      I am only forwarding this email, the public needs to know what's
      happening!!! Please help, I'm sure if the public were aware that this
      was happening it would be stopped.
      Thank you
      Bridget
      http://www.drekster.com/Myrescues/index.html

      I hate to report this. I have been online most of the day, and at
      times have gotten pretty involved, which included calling the
      Whitehouse today.
      In the end, Bush passed the bill, even after their switchboard was on
      the verge of being flooded with people calling against this bill.

      I am so damn angry right now that I am just going to post the links
      for now, and shut up. I have already posted enough anti-political
      comments on the mustang groups. However, I am not thru with this, and
      neither are many other people, particularly Mustang owners. This has
      just begun....

      Here's the links.

      http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6681042

      http://www.washingtontimes.com/op-ed/20041205-100543-4450r.htm

      http://www.sentinelandenterprise.com/Stories/0,1413,106~4988~2582516,0
      0.html

      If you're in a state near DC, there is talk of forming a ride to the
      Whitehouse, particularly if you own a Mustang. Are you ready to join?
      Is your horse ready to poop all over the Whitehouse lawn, to tell
      these politicians how we really feel about them?

      I have about 10 tons of manure in a pile outside that I'd love to ship
      to Washington. It would look great in the Oval Office, right on top
      of Bush's desk. The same desk he used to sign that bill of death !!!!
      Of course at least half should go to Conrad Burns of Wyoming too....

      George