Help, fur is back, please join us and say no to fur!

  • Miahela
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      Caring Activists Against Fur is back!

      Please join:

      Over the past decade, the campaign to stop the bloody fur trade has
      been enormously successful. The habit of wearing fur has been
      exposed and stigmatized as blatant animal cruelty. But despite our
      gains, we are now at a critical juncture. Some young celebrities
      and designers are flaunting animal skins as coats and trim once
      again, and the public is being swayed.
      However, many celebrities and fashion models are still against fur
      and many ones support our cause and even may do some work for an
      animal protection organization.
      More than ever before, we need to join together to speak out for the
      40 million animals who are trapped, imprisoned, gassed, strangled
      and anally electrocuted by the fur trade!
      Say NO TO FUR, Please ,help our group fur is not alive now! Tell
      your friends to join, and tell those friends to tell thier friends
      This group is designed to educated peoples about the millions of
      animals who are trapped, poisoned, beaten, drowned, gassed,
      strangled and electrocuted to produce pelts for fur coats and trim.
      We want to encourage actions,activities and to make here a place
      where everyone can share theirs views ,informations and questions
      about animals and anti fur issue.
      We all need to support each other's work.

      I looked forward to meet all of you.

      Keep up the good fight!

      Miahelas

      Jeremy Bentham
      "The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were not
      made for humans any more than black people were made for white, or
      women created for men."

      Alice Walker
      "It is man's sympathy with all creatures that first makes him truly
      a man. Until he extends his circle of compassion to all living
      things, man will not himself find peace."