kerry is pro environment

  • pintogirl2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29 1:48 PM
      dear members,
      I hope that you will vote your conscience. John Kerry is more for
      the environment than Pres Bush. He has been against the big lumber
      companies and drilling in the Arctic. He has voted consistently for
      the environment and wildlife as has Sen Edwards. They are for the
      people-for health insurance, for cheaper medicines, for us to get
      overtime pay when we work overtime. thank you