please help Gus needs your help

  • Megan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2004
      My name is Gus and I'm a 4-5 month old rescued puppy who is a mix of
      staffordshire terrier and a bit of sharpee (see my wrinkly forehead!)
      who is current on all vaccines and neutered. I was abandoned on the
      streets of south central, but got rescued by an animal lover who
      spotted
      me.

      I need of a permanent home where I can
      get lots of belly rubs. I'm very sweet, friendly to kids, people and
      other dogs.I need obedience training but am eager to learn.

      If you can't adopt me, then would you consider fostering me while
      my rescuer takes me to adoptions on the weekend?
      Hope to meet you soon, GUS.

      megan fernandez
      palmdale CA
      661-272-9279