Miller Beer ads against animals and animal rights

  • Dolores
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2003
      Dear members,
      I do not know how animal rights this group is but I saw the worst 2
      ads by Miller Beer last week on Speed Channel during the Nascar
      races. The first one went something like: A man grills two steaks.
      Looks out toward the horizon. Thinks (Narrator): "Two cows. What's
      two more animals? Who's going to miss them? Hats off. Thanks
      Noah." The man thanks Noah for "saving" the animals so we can eat
      them. Second Miller Beer ad: A man grills hot dogs. Thinks
      (Narrator): "Who cares what's in hot dogs? What people are made
      of?" He looks down at hot dogs. Smiles. "Enjoy. That's the
      American Way. That's Miller Life." Since then I have quit drinking
      Miller beer and drink other beer or drink pop. "Hats off, Miller
      Beer. That's the American Way!"