room to rent

  • Megan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18 8:49 AM
      I live in Palmdale CA, Have a beautiful room to let. the room has a
      great veiw and lots of storage space. I rescue dogs and have 4 boys
      of my own. They are the masters of the house. We live according to
      them so that they are comfortable. I am looking for someone who loves
      animals. I have a Lhasa apso with speacial needs, a matured cockereal
      spaniel, a docile coon and a loveable pit/shepeard mix. Since all of
      them were rescued from abusive home, i cannot have anyone who has any
      sort or animosity or dislike for dogs. They tend to sense it and it
      might depress them. have a huge backyard yet my boys stay indoors.

      I would like to have someone who would be more like a family member
      and a friend and love my boys. People who love dogs unconditionally
      only welcome.

      thank you
      megan