please read..this german shepard needs your help

  • Megan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8 11:10 AM
      Hello Group,

      I am Megan and live in LA. I help dogs find homes. I dont work with
      any group. I just do what I can. I need your help in finding a home
      for Star, a 2 and 1/2 year old beautiful greman shepard mix (she is
      3/4 greman shepard. She is in a local shelter waiting for a home. I
      have been able to stall her enthanasia, but the last day i have as
      per today is 24th april.

      Star was living with an old lady who abandoned her to take in a
      puppy. Star has been adandoned twice. She loves children. I take her
      to the park every weekend and she loves playing with children. She
      hates living in that cage. She would make a great appartment dog too.
      All she wants from you is a place to stay and love from you. She has
      so much to offer that she can really make your life so much more
      better.

      I am willing to pay for her transport to any place in and around CA.
      Too make it easy on you , i will also provide you 100 pounds of the
      food she eats. You can always bank on me...for any kind of support
      for Star.

      Please help her..she wants to live and needs you to give her a home.
      Please dont let her sprit die...
      Your the last hope she has
      Thank You