these dogs need help

  • Megan <macy_meghs@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2003
      I Found 2 very cute dogs in Van Nuys. I turned them to the nearest
      pound in 20655 Plummer street Chatsworth CA 91311. I am hoping that
      the owner would come to claim for them, However that has not
      happened.

      I live in a one bed room condo, however I am moving to a bigger home
      in March. I need some one to foster these cute dogs for 2 months.
      They have just a week more to live. I have called all the humane
      societies and other organizations. None of them are willing to help
      me.

      I can't afford a private boarding place. I am willing to pay $200 per
      month and also work for you for free in order to offset the expense.
      Please help me and these two dogs.

      One of the dogs is a 9 month German Shepard mix and the other is a 3
      year old Coon hound. Both of them are very playful and very loving.
      Please help them live. Please give them another shot at life. They
      don't deserve to be punished because their owners were not able to
      care for them and abandoned them. Please help me out here

      To find out more about these dogs you can call 1-888-452-7381
      (extension 1-4-6)
      Id no A540363 and A540362. Please mail me at macy_meghs@... or
      call me on 818-782-1201 if you can help me.