CROW HUNTERS PHONE NUMBERS

  • steve150902000 <steve150902000@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2003
      I just spoke to Rita and she said crows are bing killed. Now, to
      illustrate the stupid mentality of the people we are dealing with,
      they actually let their names be published in the newspaper. I have
      found two names and phone numbers of the members of the groups that
      have boasted about killing the most crows yesterday. I implore
      everyone, the following two people are the ones that have actually
      killed crows yesterday. I have confirmed that the below phone
      numbers belong to them.

      THE TWO MURDERS ARE:
      SCOTT OBERDORF 585-526-6638
      MIKE AYERS 585-396-9932.

      Now we can handle this one of two ways, one way is to start calling
      NOW and letting them have it. I know in the Scott's case people
      (sounds like his parents are answerng the phone) because obviously he
      will not be home until later this evening. The draw back is that
      they will probably not answer their phone later, but with these folks
      you never know.

      In any event, PLEASE PLEASE CALL the actual hunters involved and let
      them have an earfull. It is a rare opportunity that we get such an
      opportunity.

      In addition, I know that PETA will be revising their action alert to
      put up information about the crow shoot including pics of the crows.
      Please Please Continue to call the organizers, espicially Club 34,
      Spinouts and PourCLance's coffee. Lets really hurt them by huring
      their business. Again, aCbig thank you on behalf of the corws and
      please continue to call the huntersCand the organizers.

      P.S. I JUST CALLED THE OBERDORF NUMBER, SPOKE TO BILL SCOTT'S FATHER
      WHO SAID SCOTT WAS OUT KILLING CROWS AND THEY OUGHT TO BE KILLED IN A
      CRUEL WAY