CROW MASSACRE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • steve150902000 <steve150902000@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2003
      I know I just posted something about this earlier tonight, but I
      honestly feel that repeated calls to the below individuals will have
      a huge impact on them. Think about them not being able to pick up
      their phones without knowing it will be a complaint or, legitimiate
      business or other callers not being able to get through because of
      our calls. PLEASE MAKE CALLS TOMMORROW IN SUPPORT OF THE INNOCENT
      CROWS WHO HAVE NO VOICE: It only takes a few minutes.

      Lance's cell phone number is 315-730-8802 and his home number is 315-
      253-5978. Lance's business, Pour Lances at 315-252-3412 I feel, but
      can't be sure if we and others turn up the pressure and call these
      guys along with Tom Lennox at 315-252-3581 and the other sponsors it
      may make a difference.

      Also pay particular attention to Club 34 they are arrogant as helll
      315-364-7328