Dogs Dying in Michigan

  • shiniestar39
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2002
      Our local animal shelter is killing off dogs..why ? Because they have
      a fever ! Apparently, the have an airbourne virus in the shelter and
      oppossed to disinfecting the environment - the just put the dogs down
      on day three. Where is justice for these dogs ? If anyone has any
      information or links where I can make difference - please let me
      know !
    • Colleen Klaum
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 21, 2002
        You may want to try going to the PETA website, or the Humane Society website and sending them an email about the situation there in Michigan. Then they can give you the proper people to get in contact with.
        *Colleen* (Catwoman)

        shiniestar39 wrote:Our local animal shelter is killing off dogs..why ? Because they have
        a fever ! Apparently, the have an airbourne virus in the shelter and
        oppossed to disinfecting the environment - the just put the dogs down
        on day three. Where is justice for these dogs ? If anyone has any
        information or links where I can make difference - please let me
        know !

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Colleen Klaum