frogshooting, beefpushing Bush

  • orangerie18
    Message 1 of 433 , Oct 26, 2000
      frogshooting, beefpushing, Lyman muzzling
      Texas oilmen.<br><br>Democratic leaders who have died
      in plane<br>crashes: (Sen. Ted Kennedy survived
      Mel Carnahan is not the first but the
      SECOND<br>Missouri Dem. senate candidate to die in a plane<br>crash.
      Danforth's opponent died in 1976.<br>Ron Brown, Secretary of
      others.. we know that politicians<br>take more plane
      rides.. but why is it that<br>Democrats die much more
      STOPPED EXECUCTION OF CAPITAL OFFENSE<br>In John 8:7
      Jesus is shown standing between<br>the mob and a person
      convicted of a capital<br>offense. Cain, Moses, David, and
      Paul<br>killed in jealousy, anger, lust, and obedience<br>to a
      cruel state.. yet only the cruel Romans<br>were
      involved in execution. Three of these<br>escaped being
      killed. Please consider listening<br>to
      Execution" about Texas wardens<br>questioning the 150
      executions.. prisoners<br>who fear needles so much that their
      hearts<br>are pounding visibly under their shirts,
      their<br>legs shaking, prisoners who ask wardens to<br>mail
      their last letters, one who sang Silent<br>Night and
      got only as far as "round yon virgin<br>mother and
      child", some who are silent,<br>one who told lawyer jokes
      in the last 5 minutes<br>of his life.. prisoners who
      are poor (no<br>millionaries were sentenced to
      death..<br>although three were tried in this country)<br>who are
      retarded or innocent (the President<br>of France appealed
      for the life of Odell<br>Barnes.. Gov Bush turned him
      down.. the Pope<br>appealed for the life of all.. Gov
      Bush<br>turned him down).. prisoners who are juvenile<br>(only
      the US and Somalia execute
      always been.. because of your drive, intellect,
      you remove the whales from the Makah altar
      of<br>sacrifice. The Makah tribe are now billionaires, who
      use<br>highpowered guns and speedboats to kill the
      innocents.<br><br>The world community is united on ending the whale
      slaughter of<br>Japan, the US, Iceland, Norway, and any
      others.<br><br>Please protect the whales and do what you can to
      elect<br>Al Gore, whose record in nearly every area is better
      than that of George Bush, hoster of<br>frogshooting
      parties at his ranch, muzzler<br>of Oprah Winfrey and
      Howard Lyman with the Texas beef libel<br>law which
      makes it a crime to tell the truth,<br>promoter of
      Supreme Beef of Dallas with 15%<br>of the nation's beef
    • iimpster
      Message 433 of 433 , Mar 2, 2002
        poor ol angry HF... what would we do without you
        to feel sorry for.<br><br>well, since yer
        a-pretending to want answers YET AGAIN, least i kin doo is
        a-blige ya.<br>(btw, i dont think that "i" was the one
        had a hard time in "school"... i was reading at age
        3... whats yer excuse? were you even talking yet at
        that age, or still just lusting after yer pappys chaw
        bakky ...i think somebody stole more than your "lunch
        money" ol chum!)<br><br>but afore i indulge in a lil HF
        roasting, (he makes it too easy dont he), let me just say
        how sorry i am that you cant come up with anything
        valid to accuse me of, so you must go inventing funny
        things to be mad at now.<br>with your recent post in
        another club inquiring on gardening techniques, i had
        thought you might be ready to rise above your redneck
        roots, but alas, such is evidently not to
        be.<br><br>anyway, heres just a few of the things i am supposed to
        have said, to demonstrate why HF is really going out
        travels the world in his bus".<br>(truth: imp only
        traveled the mid-west to eastern continental US in his
        bus, in actuality the only time i've been off the NA
        continent was a brief sojourn in Ecuador as a child.... btw
        HF, busses dont float so dont get yer hopes
        the world from polution with his peace of junk bus
        that suposed to have built it with his two
        hands..."<br>(truth: bus was found in a scrapyard and "restored" with
        hard work and used parts, not "by two hands"...
        traveled occasionaly around... never even HINTED that
        saving the world from pollution" was part of the deal...
        just a wee diff there)<br><br>HF lie #3
        exposed:<br>"after we show him how he cause more polution with the
        hunk of junk in one mile that it will take a new bus
        100miles"<br>(truth: HF shows nothing but his lack of mathmatical and
        comprehension skills)<br><br>hmm, i could go through the rest
        of his sad post, revealing inconsistencies and
        fallacies left and right, but it wouldnt change
        anything....<br>he will be the same rabid arrogant hick that he
        "allus" was.<br><br>but this reply wouldnt be complete
        without addressing what is arguable his greatest fear...
        my "wholey" religious texts.<br><br>HF lie
        #4:<br>"with the little we knew we shot wholes all through his
        so call bible..."<br>(truth: HF refuses to read
        anything on the subject, or go further into my EXTENSIVE
        online archives on the subject (
        didnt actualy exist, we AR's would have had to invent