Re: [PETA save the animals] Re: Alicia Silverstone raves about being a vegetarian, cool

  • Colleen Klaum
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2002
      Speaking of Braceface, I am watching it now. And I also joined the group. Thanks. Colleen

      vegi_head <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: I've got an entire transcript of Alicia's appearance on the Rosie
      O'Donnell Show, as well as other transcripts, articles and photos
      about Alicia:

      Yahoo! Groups: 'Braceface' Alicia Silverstone:

      --- In petasavetheanimals@y..., Colleen Klaum <wildfawn1@y...> wrote:
      > Alicia Silverstone was interviewed on the Rosie O'Donnell show on
      Tuesday
      > March 19. >

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      "Live in peace with the animals. Animals bring love to our hearts, and warmth to our souls" Colleen Klaum