leading the pack?

  • iimpster
    Message 1 of 433 , Mar 1, 2002
      >did you follow the crowd or did you lead
      them, i lead them they follow me i dont follow
      them.<br><br>hmm, actualy HF, by your own earlier admission, you've
      been "following" in the cultural footsteps of others
      for some time, indeed your whole life.<br>or are you
      saying you "lead" the way when it comes to hunting and
      fishing?<br><br>when you were a child, someone "led" you to hunt and
      fish.<br>(and chaw bakky evidently)<br>if you had'nt seen your
      elders do it and approve of it, you wouldnt have had any
      reference or reason to do so either.<br><br>if you really
      want to be a "leader" in your life remaining, be it
      short or long, consider taking some evening classes for
      literacy.<br>this will give you the communication tools needed to
      express yourself rationaly and clearly so that people can
      understand and respect what you have to offer, even if they
      dont agree.<br>youre not helping your thematic
      position any by these incomprehensible rants you keep
      coming out with.<br>indeed, by refusing to consider your
      own prejudice in the AR equation, you are offending
      many of the same people who might otherwise agree with
      you on many points!<br>(even many of the other "HF's"
      out there must be shaking their heads when they read
      your posts!)<br><br>the only way you will ever be
      taken seriosuly is when you learn to express yourself
      in the same language as the average
      a-waitin when ya get home.<br><br>...
    • iimpster
      Message 433 of 433 , Mar 2, 2002
        poor ol angry HF... what would we do without you
        to feel sorry for.<br><br>well, since yer
        a-pretending to want answers YET AGAIN, least i kin doo is
        a-blige ya.<br>(btw, i dont think that "i" was the one
        had a hard time in "school"... i was reading at age
        3... whats yer excuse? were you even talking yet at
        that age, or still just lusting after yer pappys chaw
        bakky ...i think somebody stole more than your "lunch
        money" ol chum!)<br><br>but afore i indulge in a lil HF
        roasting, (he makes it too easy dont he), let me just say
        how sorry i am that you cant come up with anything
        valid to accuse me of, so you must go inventing funny
        things to be mad at now.<br>with your recent post in
        another club inquiring on gardening techniques, i had
        thought you might be ready to rise above your redneck
        roots, but alas, such is evidently not to
        be.<br><br>anyway, heres just a few of the things i am supposed to
        have said, to demonstrate why HF is really going out
        travels the world in his bus".<br>(truth: imp only
        traveled the mid-west to eastern continental US in his
        bus, in actuality the only time i've been off the NA
        continent was a brief sojourn in Ecuador as a child.... btw
        HF, busses dont float so dont get yer hopes
        the world from polution with his peace of junk bus
        that suposed to have built it with his two
        hands..."<br>(truth: bus was found in a scrapyard and "restored" with
        hard work and used parts, not "by two hands"...
        traveled occasionaly around... never even HINTED that
        saving the world from pollution" was part of the deal...
        just a wee diff there)<br><br>HF lie #3
        exposed:<br>"after we show him how he cause more polution with the
        hunk of junk in one mile that it will take a new bus
        100miles"<br>(truth: HF shows nothing but his lack of mathmatical and
        comprehension skills)<br><br>hmm, i could go through the rest
        of his sad post, revealing inconsistencies and
        fallacies left and right, but it wouldnt change
        anything....<br>he will be the same rabid arrogant hick that he
        "allus" was.<br><br>but this reply wouldnt be complete
        without addressing what is arguable his greatest fear...
        my "wholey" religious texts.<br><br>HF lie
        #4:<br>"with the little we knew we shot wholes all through his
        so call bible..."<br>(truth: HF refuses to read
        anything on the subject, or go further into my EXTENSIVE
        online archives on the subject (
        didnt actualy exist, we AR's would have had to invent