Boston terrier..2yr old

  • lee_cefalu
    Message 1 of 433 , Sep 2, 2000
      i am in need of some guidance..My 2 yr old Boston
      Terrier was taken in to the Vets office for a
      c-section.She was a very healthy dog and we knew when she was
      due and took every precution.We took her into Er vets
      office on a Sunday.They did a c-section and gave her
      back to us limp and all puppies died they said due to
      have come out of their protective bags in her womb.We
      asked if our female was okay ,they said yes,just take
      her home and await for her to come out of
      anesthesia.Three hours later our dog died in my 6 year old
      daughters arms.We took the carcus to another Vet for a
      necropsy....Their findings were that the dog died from Septic
      poisin,flowing into abdominal wall..How can this happen if she
      was okay??????the Vet caled us and said he did not
      want to involve his insurance,and wants to settle.How
      can I find out if in fact he does have insurance.Any
      info would be greatly apreciated..e-mail me please
      with any helpful info..lee_cefalu@...
    • iimpster
      Message 433 of 433 , Mar 2, 2002
        poor ol angry HF... what would we do without you
        to feel sorry for.<br><br>well, since yer
        a-pretending to want answers YET AGAIN, least i kin doo is
        a-blige ya.<br>(btw, i dont think that "i" was the one
        had a hard time in "school"... i was reading at age
        3... whats yer excuse? were you even talking yet at
        that age, or still just lusting after yer pappys chaw
        bakky ...i think somebody stole more than your "lunch
        money" ol chum!)<br><br>but afore i indulge in a lil HF
        roasting, (he makes it too easy dont he), let me just say
        how sorry i am that you cant come up with anything
        valid to accuse me of, so you must go inventing funny
        things to be mad at now.<br>with your recent post in
        another club inquiring on gardening techniques, i had
        thought you might be ready to rise above your redneck
        roots, but alas, such is evidently not to
        be.<br><br>anyway, heres just a few of the things i am supposed to
        have said, to demonstrate why HF is really going out
        travels the world in his bus".<br>(truth: imp only
        traveled the mid-west to eastern continental US in his
        bus, in actuality the only time i've been off the NA
        continent was a brief sojourn in Ecuador as a child.... btw
        HF, busses dont float so dont get yer hopes
        the world from polution with his peace of junk bus
        that suposed to have built it with his two
        hands..."<br>(truth: bus was found in a scrapyard and "restored" with
        hard work and used parts, not "by two hands"...
        traveled occasionaly around... never even HINTED that
        saving the world from pollution" was part of the deal...
        just a wee diff there)<br><br>HF lie #3
        exposed:<br>"after we show him how he cause more polution with the
        hunk of junk in one mile that it will take a new bus
        100miles"<br>(truth: HF shows nothing but his lack of mathmatical and
        comprehension skills)<br><br>hmm, i could go through the rest
        of his sad post, revealing inconsistencies and
        fallacies left and right, but it wouldnt change
        anything....<br>he will be the same rabid arrogant hick that he
        "allus" was.<br><br>but this reply wouldnt be complete
        without addressing what is arguable his greatest fear...
        my "wholey" religious texts.<br><br>HF lie
        #4:<br>"with the little we knew we shot wholes all through his
        so call bible..."<br>(truth: HF refuses to read
        anything on the subject, or go further into my EXTENSIVE
        online archives on the subject (
        didnt actualy exist, we AR's would have had to invent