Re: Siberian Tiger is Destroyed

  • huntfish25
    Message 1 of 433 , Jul 30, 2001
      Have any of you read the story or even asked
      question about the incident? The story is that the mother
      (the one you want burn at the stake) was there to help
      the animals. She was taking picture that why they was
      there after hours. For an event to help the place to
      raise MONEY. (You all know what that is don�t you) the
      tiger broken the door and attack the little girl. We
      all know that tiger don�t bit but this one did bit
      her. They said that he drop soon after biting her. Now
      why was the tiger put down I will tell you because
      the parts did not want the little girl go through
      painful shots (I don�t blame them she is scared for life
      now and problem hate animals) and the law is if a
      animal bit some body and the person don�t get rabies�
      shots the animal must be put down.<br>Let see who is at
      fault of this is the little girl no she was there with
      her mother help to get picture. Were the parents that
      want let there child be hurt any more then she already
      have. The child is scared through life now because of
      the incident and problem will never go to a place
      that helps animals an never will help an animals
      again. Our is the place where the tiger was that had a
      cage that is rundown and lets animals out and attack
      people. Yes, they will be lucky if the parts don�t sue
      the hell out of them and you people is helping them
      make there decision buy given there address all over
      the internet and talking trash about them. Which one
      of you will take these animals in when that happing.
      (NONE you will blame the parents again and most of you
      are kids and don�t know one thing about having a kid
      hurt)<br>Now I want to herd from you all. I want you to tell
      me I am wrong. I have talk to the place, I read the
      papers on it, I watch the news on it, and it more then
      you all did. So tell me that a poor little kitty play
      with the kid and the mean old kid got little scratch
      on her arm and the mean pants don�t care and kill
      with brain, then a PETA puppet on a string <br> p.s i
      hope they sue you but you proble have nothing at all
    • iimpster
      Message 433 of 433 , Mar 2 4:43 PM
        poor ol angry HF... what would we do without you
        to feel sorry for.<br><br>well, since yer
        a-pretending to want answers YET AGAIN, least i kin doo is
        a-blige ya.<br>(btw, i dont think that "i" was the one
        had a hard time in "school"... i was reading at age
        3... whats yer excuse? were you even talking yet at
        that age, or still just lusting after yer pappys chaw
        bakky ...i think somebody stole more than your "lunch
        money" ol chum!)<br><br>but afore i indulge in a lil HF
        roasting, (he makes it too easy dont he), let me just say
        how sorry i am that you cant come up with anything
        valid to accuse me of, so you must go inventing funny
        things to be mad at now.<br>with your recent post in
        another club inquiring on gardening techniques, i had
        thought you might be ready to rise above your redneck
        roots, but alas, such is evidently not to
        be.<br><br>anyway, heres just a few of the things i am supposed to
        have said, to demonstrate why HF is really going out
        travels the world in his bus".<br>(truth: imp only
        traveled the mid-west to eastern continental US in his
        bus, in actuality the only time i've been off the NA
        continent was a brief sojourn in Ecuador as a child.... btw
        HF, busses dont float so dont get yer hopes
        the world from polution with his peace of junk bus
        that suposed to have built it with his two
        hands..."<br>(truth: bus was found in a scrapyard and "restored" with
        hard work and used parts, not "by two hands"...
        traveled occasionaly around... never even HINTED that
        saving the world from pollution" was part of the deal...
        just a wee diff there)<br><br>HF lie #3
        exposed:<br>"after we show him how he cause more polution with the
        hunk of junk in one mile that it will take a new bus
        100miles"<br>(truth: HF shows nothing but his lack of mathmatical and
        comprehension skills)<br><br>hmm, i could go through the rest
        of his sad post, revealing inconsistencies and
        fallacies left and right, but it wouldnt change
        anything....<br>he will be the same rabid arrogant hick that he
        "allus" was.<br><br>but this reply wouldnt be complete
        without addressing what is arguable his greatest fear...
        my "wholey" religious texts.<br><br>HF lie
        #4:<br>"with the little we knew we shot wholes all through his
        so call bible..."<br>(truth: HF refuses to read
        anything on the subject, or go further into my EXTENSIVE
        online archives on the subject (
        didnt actualy exist, we AR's would have had to invent