Fwd: DOG FIGHTER LOOKING FOR BAIT TO TRAIN HIS FIGHTING DOGS!

  • SinDee
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2006
      Sorry, looks like the link is broken. Should work now....

      SinDee <nonhuman_avenger1976@...> wrote: Jocelyn wrote:From: Jocelyn
      Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 10:52:24 -0400 (EDT)
      Subject:DOG FIGHTER LOOKING FOR BAIT TO TRAIN HIS FIGHTING DOGS!

      Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:38 pm (PST) Crosspost Everywhere! I checked out this guys website and he has videos of dogs fighting on there. I clicked on video #1 and as soon as I saw the preview I stopped it. :(