Man I was sick of my occupation

  • vi-west581@kariekrac.info
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3 9:49 PM
      Just wanted to give a heads up to anyone in the group who is interested in being self-employed. About a month ago I gave these fellows a buzz (888) 7013877 and so far within the past month i've made myself more than 8000 large ones :). They helped me get setup and everything, highly recommended.
    • maneisha-mccarthy273@alriiteyden.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
        THis thing is amazing, just graduated without even turning up a single day. Now
        fully qualified in a BA and looking to apply for a raise! I'll keep you guys
        posted, but if any of u interested in getting a BA or something as well
        without having to actually go through all the leg work i highly recommend these
        ppl 415 267-3940