(A MUST SEE) - BEST Documentary on Animal Rights: * E A R T H L I N G S - The Animal Holocaust *

  • [InfoNature.Org] - E-News
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2006
      E-Newsletter Research and Development (RnD) by InfoNature.Org

      :: INFONATURE.ORG NEWSLETTER - WWW.INFONATURE.ORG ::
      Information & Education, Activism & Volunteering on: Nature, Human Rights, Animal Rights

      LET THESE INFORMATIONS BECOME KNOWN - SEND THIS NEWSLETTER TO ALL YOUR CONTACTS

      .: E A R T H L I N G S :.
      T H E A N I M A L H O L O C A U S T

      * * *
      The BEST Documentary on Animal Rights
      http://isawearthlings.com/

      "The documentary Earthlings fully demonstrates the cruel dept of the Animal Holocaust, the extreme exploitation, torture and slaughter of many dozen of billions of sentient beings all around the world, in order to fullfil Humans selfish needs. This documentary is a wake-up call for the entire planet, so we stop exploiting and destroying Nature and Animals"
      Daniel - Founder of InfoNature.Org - www.infonature.org

      "This is the single most powerful and informative movie about society's treatment of animals. A must see for anyone who cares enough to know"
      Woody Harrelson

      E A R T H L I N G S
      earth.ling (urth ling), n. 1. An inhabitant of earth.

      MOVIE PREVIEW:
      http://isawearthlings.com/7minutessmall.html

      SEE THE FULL DOCUMENTARY FOR FREE:
      Available for download here: http://torrents.rbgi.net
      (First you must install BitTorrent - www.bittorrent.com )

      * * *

      "IF I COULD MAKE EVERYONE IN THE WORLD SEE ONE FILM, I'D MAKE THEM SEE EARTHLINGS."
      Peter Singer, author Animal Liberation

      "EARTHLINGS IS THE DEFINITIVE FILM OF ALL TIME THAT AMERICANS DON'T WANT TO SEE."
      Gretchen Wyler, The Humane Society of the United States

      "EARTHLINGS IS THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST OF ANIMAL RIGHTS FILMS."
      Aint It Cool News

      "FOR THOSE WHO WATCH EARTHLINGS, THE WORLD WILL NEVER BE THE SAME."
      Tom Regan, author A Case for Animal Rights

      * * *
      EARTHLINGS is a feature length documentary about humanity's absolute dependence on animals (for pets, food, clothing, entertainment, and scientific research) but also illustrates our complete disrespect for these so-called "non-human providers."

      With an in-depth study into pet stores, puppy mills and animals shelters, as well as factory farms, the leather and fur trades, sports and entertainment industries, and finally the medical and scientific profession, EARTHLINGS uses hidden cameras and never before seen footage to chronicle the day-to-day practices of some of the largest industries in the world, all of which rely entirely on animals for profit. Powerful, informative and thought-provoking, EARTHLINGS is by far the most comprehensive documentary ever produced on the correlation between nature, animals, and human economic interests.

      There are many worthy animal rights films available, but this one transcends the setting. EARTHLINGS cries to be seen. Highly recommended! The film is narrated by Academy Award nominee Joaquin Phoenix (GLADIATOR) and features music by the critically acclaimed platinum artist Moby.

      EARTHLINGS has taken five years to produce. What began as a series of Public Service Announcements on spaying and neutering pets, evolved into a feature-length film on every major animal-related issue. Writer/Director Shaun Monson began the process by shooting footage at animal shelters in South Central L.A., Long Beach and North Hollywood. The PSAs were soon completed as his interest moved to other problem areas, like food and scientific research. In time, he accumulated a small library of material from several animal welfare organizations, and started editing. The process was a slow one. As footage gradually came in, Joaquin's narration was recorded (in stages), and a soundtrack was added. Along with all of Moby's music, some original pieces were also written for the film. In 2005, EARTHLINGS premiered at the Artivist Film Festival, (where it won Best Documentary Feature), followed by the Boston International Film Festival, (where it won the Best Content Award), and most recently at the San Diego Film Festival, (where it won Best Documentary Film, as well as the Humanitarian Award to Joaquin Phoenix for his work on the film). EARTHLINGS will be available on DVD on November 4, 2005.

      MOVIE PREVIEW:
      http://isawearthlings.com/7minutessmall.html

      SEE THE FULL DOCUMENTARY FOR FREE:
      Available for download here: http://torrents.rbgi.net
      (First you must install BitTorrent - www.bittorrent.com )

      * HELP STOP THIS *
      Help protect Nature, Animals and your Health
      GO VEGETARIAN

      GoVeg.com - http://www.goveg.com
      The Vegan Society - http://www.vegansociety.com
      Vegan Outreach - http://www.veganoutreach.com
      VegSource.com - http://www.vegsource.com
      Vegan Peace - www.veganpeace.com

      INFONATURE.ORG - INTERNATIONAL | INFONATURE.ORG - PORTUGAL | FORUM | NEWSLETTER ARCHIVE | WRITE US
      PARTICIPATE IN OUR DISCUSSION LISTS AND NEWSLETTERS: INTERNATIONAL | PORTUGAL | AJUDAR ANIMAIS

      "Knowledge is Power, the Power to Change Things"
      WWW.INFONATURE.ORG

      DISCLAIMER: The views, opinions, informations or links of the authors expressed on our Website and Emails *do not* necessarily state or reflect those of InfoNature.Org. Also we are *not* responsable for the availability or content of the links regarding external websites. For complete information read our Disclaimer. If you do not want to continue receiving our Newsletter, please email us.