Fwd: Join the online Earth Day March

  • SinDee
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 4:04 AM
      From Kimberly McDowell
      Thu Mar 2 20:21:53 2006
      Date: 2 Mar 2006 20:21:53 -0800

      Hey Guys, Let's make a difference and preserve our precious wild life for us and for future generations. Please join me in the "online" Earth Day march by registering and signing. We need lots of people who care to join the march. Thanks so much!!! Kim
      http://earthday.care2.com/campaigns/edvm/accept/c66be54c28a7827574e59991590c766b/