Fw: Los Angeles Area Volunteers Needed!

  • Cynthia Hendrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2005
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Lou Roceway, Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 17:42:59 -0000

      Dear Friends,

      SHARK (www.sharkonline.org) is launching a new phase in our campaign
      against Campbell Soup this coming weekend. We will be displaying our
      very graphic video footage of the animal abuse Campbell's supports
      at the Santa Monica Promenade. We plan to make this an ongoing
      effort throughout the summer.

      You may recall that SHARK used this same tactic during our campaign
      against Pepsi-Cola when it was sponsoring bullfights, and we found
      it to be very extremely effective. The Santa Monica Promenade is an
      international tourist attraction. It will allow us to expose
      Campbell's cruelty and utter lack of ethics to a  broad and totally
      new audience.

      We need local volunteers to help with this project! If you can
      dedicate a couple of hours to this excellent cause this coming
      Friday and/or Saturday evening(s) or in weekends to come, please
      write me at website@...
      website @ sharkonline.org or give me a call at (949)422-9288. It's just
      a matter of setting up the screen, passing out
      flyers, and talking to people about the campaign.

      Warm regards,