Re: ot: test

  • Emmy T
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2012
      So anyway, regarding my assumption that the baby flemming at the shelter does not jump-I have been proven very wrong. I am now taking him into a room with chairs and a counter, and he is loving the ability to climb around. I always found it interesting how cats are know for curiosity, when rabbits are always into things. I am confused that he has not been adopted yet. It will be a mixed blessing when he is, because I will miss him.