Doostang clarification

  • judith schutter
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2007
      Dear esteemed colleagues, friends, family, and other contacts,

      I am writing to pardon the mass invitation to Doostang that I sent
      earlier today. I understand that this is a website that some of you
      may find useful, but this was accidentally sent to everyone in my
      contacts list.
      Please pardon me. I look forward to continued contact.
      Have a lovely day.

      Sincerely,
      Judith Schutter