RE: [peru8] Ciau

  • Lauren Brereton
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26, 2007

      Hello David,

       This is Lauren. I am sorry to hear that your mother is sick. I hope that you have a safe trip back and that all goes well with her. I will keep you and your mom in my thoughts and prayers. Take care.

       Lauren

      L-Boogie

      From: David Moore <drgeorge1mas@...>
      To: peru8@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [peru8] Ciau
      Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 17:30:18 -0700 (PDT)

      Peru 8
      As some of you know, I am leaving shortly for the
      states. My mother has a tumor that they say is
      cancerous and I will be going back to be with her.
      Since it�s not a life or death situation (at least not
      now), Peace Corps won�t pay for me to go to be with
      her. Since I�m not that crazy about the rain/fog/mud
      and the hoops we have to jump through, and about
      paying more than a grand (the cheapest I found on-line
      when I checked), I decided to ET. There are mixed
      feelings about it of course, but it seems best for me
      at this time. I am glad I got to know this group and
      I will miss seeing you in the future, especially
      Brian, Aaron,Dan,Libby, etc. Hope all goes well for
      the Medio Ambientes that are left. Take care.

      David Moore

      Got a little couch potato?
      http://search. yahoo.com/ search?fr= oni_on_mail& p=summer+ activities+ for+kids& cs=bz

      Local listings, incredible imagery, and driving directions - all in one place!