SKIP?

  • ella.ewart@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
      Hey does anyone know if PC works with an NGO called SKIP in Trujillo?

      A good friend is trying to do some research about them.

      Thanks!
      Ella
    • Jorge Tejada
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2006
        Hi Ella,
        Joshua Alssup from Peru 7 (Youth Development) works
        with them (Supporting Kids in Peru), the director is a
        RPCV, Brent Latham. I don't have Joshua's email but
        you may ask Margarita.
        Have a nice day
        Coco Tejada