http://coachingtip.blogs.com/coaching_tip/2008/01/prepared-for-th.htmlBefore making an important decision, prudent managers evaluate the situations confrontingjohnagno
http://coachingtip.blogs.com/.a/6a00d8341c20b253ef01bb0875b405970d-piWhen a man strongly asserts his point of view and autonomy, he is hailed as a strong,johnagno
Turning Heads Six ingredients to becoming an employer of choice. Most people believe that what is apparent is important, but employers of choice recognize thatjohnagno
1. Different people have different ways of seeing and acting in the world.
2. These different ways of seeing and acting have consequences on our effectiveness and well-being.
3. These differences can be identified through self-assessment instruments, and
4. Personal change is possible and desirable.
Self-assessments can significantly contribute to individual and organizational effectiveness when used wisely. Success is not an individual matter--it depends upon our relationships with others.
The Assessment Industry Network is a two-way medium where the assessment industry professional is both the expert and the learner. The peer-to-peer paradigm of the Assessment Industry Network shifts power, and therefore control, away from organizations and toward the professional. The network really is the assessment tool industry.
Subscribe and you shall receive.
To connect with individual network members, please click on 'Links' for a listing of websites.
For the online Self Assessment Center, go to:
- Industry Associations
- Mar 1, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.