Help - best Persona 1 quotes??

  • saintbacchus
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2004
      Hi, everyone! I'm new to this list, and I was hoping everyone could
      help me out with something. My boyfriend recreated Codebreaker in
      Java, and it's all done - except for a little bit of icing I wanted
      to drizzle on top. Here it is, if you want to play:

      http://www.ficklefangirl.com/snthermlin/codebreaker/index.html

      Anyway, what I want to add is a random quote from the main cast of
      Persona 1 that appears when you finish a game. So, if anyone's got a
      favorite quote or quotes, let me have 'em! (If you have any other
      suggestions, feel free.)

      Thanks for your help!
      -Anna