Re: Persona EP: party levels

  • karmacomabr
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 24, 2003
      I guess I have some pretty good fusion spells already. Lightning
      Blast, Ice Blast, etc... I´ve collected the "Ultimates" at Mt. Iwato
      and I can wait to be able to summon them.

      Too bad I don't have the time to play it as much as I would like too.
      I'm still stuck at the subways because I wasn't able to sit and play
      since my last post...

      Thanks,
      karmacomabr