Re: [perseusproject] help with abbreviations in Lewis

  • Keith Alexander Woodell
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2010
      I can scan the abbreviations page.  Also, the author list is about 4 pages long, if you need it.

      -Keith Alexander Woodell

      On Mar 31, 2010, at 3:26 PM, John Muccigrosso <jmuccigr@...> wrote:

      On 30 Mar 2010, at 4:06 , SCHEELINGS wrote:

      > In the paper L&S you have six pages of abbreviations. Should be available in any university library.

      That rather goes against the point of an on-line version, no?

      John Muccigrosso

    • SCHEELINGS
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1 12:33 AM
        OK John, You are right. For an on-line version see http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/A_Latin_Dictionary