22542Re: [perseus_SDR] Perseus on 50 Mhz. Help

  • Willi Passmann
    Aug 10, 2014
      Hi Jean Claude,

      the "optional converter license" from Microtelecom is not necessary for converter use in general, if you can live with a frequency display in the usual 28 MHz range.
      Of course it is more convenient to have displayed the real frequency - that's what the optional converter license is for.

      vy 73,
      Willi, DJ6JZ

      http://www.radio-portal.org/sdr.html
      SDR-Special
      http://www.mediafire.com/?2lve8wq6y1ou2
      Perseus Databases - Third Party Software Guides & more

      Am 10.08.2014 11:46, schrieb f6eju@... [perseus_SDR]:
      Thanks Willy for having replied and helped me in my choice of the converter.

      I still have a question:

      How to get the perseus software having the 50 Mhz frequency display ?

      Do I need to buy the licence for the micro telecom software edicated tothe use of a converter ?

      I have seen on the web  picture showing the sofware made by Micro telecom having 50Mhz on its display
      73
      jean claude   F6eju

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic