You are right, John, the name "Perseus" comes from Greece, so I think that in singular we should pronounce Perseus in the Greek way, the two "e" as e in "egg"pax1a
Ok, James. It's a little bit frustrating but with your help I do want so solve this issue once forever. If you have still some patience, please download theiv3nwv
Hi Nico, I appreciate your efforts in helping me with my Windows 7 computer, but I am still receiving the same error messages unfortunately as before. Jamesniven43
Direct Sampling Software Defined Receiver.
Please give your callsign, if any, when applying for membership.
If you don't have a callsign provide your first and your family name.
Anonymous subscriptions will be rejected.
- Messages signed with references to commercial companies require an explicit authorization
and will be deleted from the group without prior notice if not approved by Microtelecom s.r.l.
- Messages concerning sales of used items other than Microtelecom s.r.l. products will be deleted from the group and its author banned.
73s Nico / IV3NWV
- Oct 21, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.